The Iris has been designed to facilitate showering, bathing and hygiene routines for patients; with a wide range of postural and cognitive challenges. Iris also has an ergonomic benefit for care providers, due to its variable seat and platform height. Care workers can maximise their comfort and safety by working at a height which suits them best, ensuring their workplace wellbeing.
Iris can also be used as a mobile transfer system to transport patients and service users in a supine or seated position.
- Multi-position posture management
- Variable height mattress platform
- Comfortable profiling mattress
- Waterproof mattress with high sides
- Lockable Security side rails
- Comfort pillow and body belt
- Retracting stabilising chassis