Transcare Electric Bath
Easy access by lateral, swinging door, ergonomic variable height design, safe thermostatic mixing valve. Transcare was built to mach the needs of its users and ensure their well-being, perfectly balancing form and function. Comfort A water reserve, located at the level of the feet of the resident, allows to fill totality of the tub at the time of the slope. The single design of the tilting door allows an easy and direct access for all the typres of patients and allows the use of patient hoist when necessary. Thanks to its ease of use and its specific concept, the Transcare is ideal to profit from the benefits of the bath or the shower. Security The tub and the shower head are fed by a thermostatic mixing valve of high precision with safety anti-burns. A digital thermometer located on the control panel allows to control the temperature of water easily.
- Reinforced fiberglass tub, white colour
- Door lock in stainless steel
- 4 functions hand control (up/down & recline/upright)
- Back-up battery power
- Disinfection system by shower head Performs
- Vertical travel: 150mm * Water reserve: 25 litres
- Maximal water volume: 90 litres
- Maximal recline angle: 22.5 Degrees
- Safe working load: 200kg
- Weight of bathtub: 140kg
- 7200.20 Air whirpool with integrated air heater.
- 7200.40 Automatic stop filing.
- 7200.50 Leg Support.