Caprice uses touch-free infra red controls, which significantly reduce the risk of cross-contamination. It features an unique thermal cleaning function that allows the valve to clean itself under supervision at temperatures of 60°C. On models with the hydro-massage system, there is an automatic clean function to reduce the risk of legionella proliferation.
- The stylish variable height Caprice takes the aches and pains out of daily bathing routines. This model features push-button high/low adjustment for a safer, more comfortable nursing height. The height adjustment also enables the bath to be lowered to allow those with reasonable balance and mobility to step in and out. If users need to be hoisted, there is plenty of room under the bath to allow for a mobile hoist.
With its Sense control panel and blending valve, Caprice meets the legal requirements of TMV3. The Sense system is touch-free to minimise crosscontamination and features anti-scold security.
The variable height Caprice additionally comes with an integrated thermostatically controlled patient shower for hair and upper body washing. The shower can also be used for cleaning the appliance after use.
Caprice is made from high quality glass reinforced fibreglass for durability and is designed for industrial use, such as in hospitals and nursing homes. It comes complete with a 3 year warranty so you can be confident it provides long-term reliability and value for money for overall peace of mind.
- Tub- Reinforced fibreglass tub and frame, Height adjustable via 2 x 24V electric actuators, IP67 rated lite touch control, Integral shower system, Max. Safe working load: 125kg
- Lifter- Steel chassis, Polyurethane foam seat and backrest, Stainless steel seating system and transfer chassis, Four pivoting brake castors O125mm, Polyurethane foam folding footrests
- Options- Air whirlpool system, Colour spa system, Aromatherapy system, Cat5 wall mounted shower fitting
- Mains electrical requirements- Main electrical feeding: 230V-50hz 180w
- Comfort and relaxation
Caprice baths are deep and internally spacious to offer more room to stretch and relax. In complete harmony with the sensory concept and to promote relaxation and rehabilitation, Caprice baths are available with three spa options. Each option is proven to offer many benefits to those who are less able.
- Spa Options-
Air bubbles are widely regarded to have a direct effect on emotion, blood pressure, blood flow and muscle stimulation. With Caprices’ hydromassage, users can enjoy an irresistibly soothing bath with a constant stream of controllable air bubbles from the 12 jets scattered across the base. Air heaters ensure the bubbles never feel cold and a constant temperature is maintained.
With Caprices’ aromatherapy option, aromatic heat infused oils provide scented aromas, which relax and invigorate the user during hydro-massage. They can also be used to help keep the bathroom fresh and inviting.
Colour therapy creates a warm atmospheric ambiance that helps to balance the mind, maintain and restore health, and manage and control moods and attitudes. One hundred LED lights are installed below water level to illuminate and colour the water, creating beautiful and relaxing colourings in the bath and bathroom.